Friday, August 25, 2006

More About Me....

The weight didn't start packing in until puberty hit then all hell broke loss its like a dam broke somewhere and boobs and ass was all around LOL...I was a pretty active kid so I was a lil chubby but nothing bad as I got older things changed..Even being on the go and walking and taking gym in school didn't seem to help lose weight..I was a hell of a lot smaller in High School then what I am now I will explain the sudden shift in my weight gain later in the story...But for me Junior High & High School weren't bad I would do them over again only cause I know I can get better grades then what I got but I graduated on time LOL..I never had any real problem with my weight i'm sure some people had some snide comments to say but no one ever had the balls to say them to my face so I didn't care....I didn't ever not participate in things becasue of my weight it either interested me or it didn't I graduated High School in 1997...Now lets fast forward a few years to about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago I was living in Las Vegas, Nevada loving it (GOD I MISS IT) here is where the sudden shift in weight comes in...I used to walk all over the place there especially the strip I could spend hours just walking it even though I lived there until one day something happened I woke up with this major pain in my lower back it would hurt like hell when I walked, stood, or even sat for a period of time well come to find out it was my siatic nerve and since there is no cure walking became a big problem I could walk to a few min and then I would have to stop cause me legs would go numb so with me having limited mobility the weight just packed itself on and now here I am at 27 and at my highest weight ever in my life and even more health issues to match...I have high blood pressure, PCOS(Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) and my newest medical issue is lymphedema but that is enough about me for now

No comments: