Monday, January 15, 2007

The Agreements

Man its been awhile since I last posted I have been trying to keep busy here and there so far so good I suppose..I finished reading a book last week its called The Four Agreements By Don Miguel Ruiz...Its a very good book I have to admit... The four Agreements are

1. Be Immpecable With Your Word

2.Don't Take Anything Personally

3.Don't Make Assumptions

4.Always Do Your Best

If you ever get a chance to read this book I hope you do and if you do let me know what you think of it..I am still reading You On A Diet and A Dummies Guide To High Blood Pressure lol well I am going to go read for awhile I will blog more later

1 comment:

Shannon said...

hmm you sound like me. I am reading How to make almost any diet work.. hmmm
but I am doing good being better to myself... its slow.. but I can feel a differnce.
hope you have a good evening
Shannon