Saturday, March 31, 2007

About MeMe...

A - Available or Single? -Neither have a boyfriend
B - Best Friends? Helga,Iris,Barb & Jody
C - Cake or Pie?-Neither brownies or ice cream
D - Drink of Choice? Non-Alcohol-Crystal Light,Alcohol-Jack Daniels & OJ
E - Essential Item? My Cell phone
F - Favorite Color? Black-White-Gray
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears been years since i've had any lol
H - Hometown? Springfield Massachusetts
I - Indulgence?-Starbucks
J - January or February? Jan start of a new year
K - Kids and Names?-none
L - Life is incomplete without? Love,Friends,Laughter
M - Marriage Date?-Not married yet
N - Number of Siblings? 2 - Brother 35 & Sister 29
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears? -Life w/o Mk-Never succeeding at my goals
Q - Favorite Quote? -“Don't settle for the one you can live with Fight for the one you cant live without"
R - Reasons to smile? Love,Family,Friends
S - Season? Summer
T - Tag 3 People? Fievel lol I think everyone else I know has done this but if you haven't and you do let me know (but no obligation guys)
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I can sing my states in alphabetical order
V - Vegetable You Hate? Beans
W - Worst Habit? Nail biting
X - X-rays You've Had? Chest,Leg,Ankle,Teeth,Back,Hand
Y - Your Favorite Foods? Salad, Chinese
Z - Zodiac? Leo

No comments: