Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Great Book

It seems these days a lot of bloggers are writing books which I think is cool I would love to write a book one day. It's even better when the book is written by someone whose blog you have read and thoroughly enjoyed. If any of you have ever read Laurie Perry's blog called Crazy Aunt Purl you know she has written a book called Crazy Aunt Purl's Drunk, Divorced, & Covered in Cat Hair: The True-Life Misadventures of a 30-Something Who Leaned to Knit After He Split. I purchased this book Friday & didn't put it down until I finished it. This book is hilarious just like her blog. She talks about things from her ex-husband leaving to wine drinking, getting into knitting & jumping back into the dating pool. After reading her book I may need to buy some wine & try knitting while drinking she also has some cool knitting projects in the back of the book. So if you want a good laugh, or want to read a good book I say run don't walk to your nearest bookstore or look on Amazon.com and snatch up this book you will enjoy it also stop by and read her blog.

No comments: