Saturday, October 27, 2007

Two More To Show

I finally finished up 2 more dishcloths I only have 5 more to go & then maybe I'll make some for the apt here lol if my fingers last that long. I have a question for anyone who knows how to knit as you can see both of these cloths are solid colors well I have some yarn that is 2 different colors like light green & white and I have some yarn that is red, white & blue I was wondering if you think the pattern will show up if I use the multi-colored yarn as opposed to the single color yarn ? If anyone wants any of these patterns feel free to let me know & I'll send you the link to where I found them all.


















This is a Coffee Cup dishcloth

















This is a set of Flying Keys from HP & The Sorcer's Stone I do believe

2 comments:

Alice said...

Oh, I love them both! Especially the coffee cup, I'm kinda coffee addict :). So, if you would be so kind to send me the link to that one, I'd be so grateful!

Beadknitter said...

Nice job on the dishcloths! Your knitting is getting really even looking.

As for using variegated yarn, not these kind of patterns do not show up. But you could use other types of patterns, like these ones:

http://www.sugarncream.com/pattern.php?PID=127

http://www.sugarncream.com/pattern.php?PID=2206

Have fun,
Linda Jo
The Beadknitter