Thursday, January 03, 2008

TT # 24~13 Changes I Want To Make In 2008

Thirteen Things about RAE

1..Read More(I once read 13 books in one yr I have been slacking alot)
2.Cut my knitting budget down(instead of buying books right away I will use the library & for yarn maybe I will swap some or look on Ebay)
3.Learn more about Type 2 Diabetes(I need to know what I am dealing with here)
4.Eat better(I need more veggies & a clean break from sugar when I gave up soda a yr ago I seems to have picked up a sugar habit to replace the soda one)
5.Lose Weight(if I don't this High Blood Pressure is liable to due me in)
6.Get Organized(My closets are crying out for help lol enough said)
7.Get A Budget Planned(Already started)
8.Separate myself from people with MAJOR drama(I don't mean the occasionally problem here & there I mean people who seems to get themselves in the same predicament over & over like people who rather get their hair dyed & cut then pay some bills & yes I know someone just like this)
9.Spend less time in front of the computer(nothing get neglected but I am sure I can find more productive things to do then sitting here alot)
10.Get out more (due to some health issues I tend to stay in lot I am going to try & change that this yr)
11.Stress Less(self explanatory lol)
12.Learn to say no more(self explanatory)
13.Most Importantly Get Back into College(I stopped going when my mom had her stroke & never went back I think its finally time)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all of those and have a great 2008!

Lazy Daisy said...

all doable goals...Hope you are successful in this new year.

SandyCarlson said...

Godo luck with that list. Less time in front of the computer...reminds me to go see what my kid looks like these days. God bless.

Greatfullivin said...

Great List. Very realistic. About #8 I gave up people who give me greif about 10 years ago and have never regretted it.

Malcolm said...

Good call on #8. I always tell people that when I want drama, I'll watch TNT or SoapNet. Best wishes in accomplishing the goals you've set for yourself.

jenn said...

I hope you accomplish all of those things!
Happy tt!

Lori said...

Those all sound like great, realistic goals. Good Luck!! Happy TT.

Lori said...

At least you know the changes you want to make. Even if you only accomplish a couple, you'd made a start, which is more than most folks can say.

SJ Reidhead said...

Good Luck!

SJR
The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

Shesawriter said...

These all seem doable. Good luck! :-)

Happy TT!
My Thursday Thirteen #6

Anonymous said...

I do agree about getting rid of people who bring the drama or thrive on negativity. Who needs it?

I decided NOT to resolve to spend less time in front of the computer. My blog is one of the pivots on which my whole life turns...my way of scrapbooking, of putting my thoughts out there, and of connecting with others.

Only make resolutions that will make you happier is MY advice...


13 Unresolved Issues from 2007

Joyismygoal said...

good list I hope you get to do all of them esp going back to school;

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all of your goals! Thanks for stopping by!
www.mamapj.com

Tink said...

Good luck and thanks for visiting my TT!