Saturday, September 02, 2006

One Week !!!!

Well I suvived one week of no soda, no candy and no fast food and I know this isn't a big deal to anyone but it is to me...My next problem is trying to control my sodium intake I am way over on that...I have been trying to find things that are low in sodium or have no sodium at all...I had some chopped walnuts last night and found out they have no sodium at all I think I found a new snack for me lol.....I have to say I haven't had any cravings for soda or candy but man I had a huge craving for some McDonalds french fries but I never gave in I feel good about that...Well that's it for tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Rae :) I just discovered your blog. I'll be checking in now and then. Congrats on the week without junk, awesome!

Kimberly said...

Wow, GOOD JOB! That's not easy, I know :)

I don't go to McDonald's anymore (for reasons other that my diet), but the thing I miss the most from them is the dollar double cheeseburger. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

Anyway, keep up the good work.