Saturday, December 09, 2006

The After Flow

LOL for the life of me I couldn't come up with a title for this entry lol so there you have it....Well I went and saw my Dr. and we talked and she thinks that since my legs are getting so bad walking has become so hard that maybe I should look into weight-loss surgery to help me lose weight since even though I am dieting I can't get up and walk around to exercise...Well I know for a fact that my insurance won't cover it but she said if I decided to she would help me fight them so I am thinking about it but I am going to look into other options for my legs first....So I am happy that Aunt Flow is gone and I hope she doesn't come back ever again now that I am back on schedule with my shot and all.....I started cramping on the 2nd got the shot on the 4th and all was well by the 7th but oh man I gotta say this and I feel bad for lack of will power but for those 6 days I had a love affair with some Amish Sugar Cookies(god they were good)...Why is it I can conquer the soda habit but not the sugar one..Well I am off to read I will post more later...

1 comment:

FunnyBits said...

as you know -- aunt flow always throws me..more emotionally than physically == i'm sorry for your physical pain..truly.

regarding exercise: i know and feel your pain on that one. it wasn't until i found the rehab pool that i was able to exercise. its full of elderly people and i feel safe there...

see if you can find a rehab pool in your area...

keep on truckin!