Saturday, December 02, 2006

Not a Good Day =(

Well I got up long enough to check everyone's blog and post this then back to bed...I have spent my day in bed laying in the fetal position wanting to cry from the most horrible cramps and headache....Aunt Flo is rearing her ugly lil head and it's kiling me which this shouldn't be happening and it wouldn't had the nurse at the Dr office got the date for my next shot correct...I have PCOS it took me 3 months straight of bleeding and 3 different Dr.'s before the Dr I have now gave a damn to listen to me and find out what was wrong so she put me on the shot to stop the bleeding and ease it well I usually get the shot early so I don't have to deal with the cramps or the bleeding I can never keep track of the counting that goes along with it but I guess I am going to have to start cause I am sooooo not going through these cramps again lol so Monday I am off to the Dr. for my shot and I need to talk to the Dr. about the problem sleeping I can't get my mind to stop running a mile a min at night to go to sleep and I been having some tummy issues for awhile now and its getting worse so I really should tell her about them before I have an organ or something fall out...I began reading You On A Diet a few days god I love this book its great I am learning things I never knew before I just finished reading Our Lady of Weight Loss its a funny book and I learned some things from that one too the next book I need is High Blood Pressure for Dummies I really need to start getting this high BP under control thats for sure I added my days without soda counter on my blog I have to say I am proud of myself for making it this far I really am I figured I would have thrown in the towel by now but I feel good that I have taken at least one step in trying to get myself together lets hope I can continue to follow along this path with the rest of my weight loss plan..Well that's all for now i'll blog more tomorrow..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I read your blog report - kind of happened into it. And I just wanted to say that I'm hoping you're feeling better. And thanks for reading my book - Our Lady of Weight Loss - and talking about it in your blog.

The book as well as my e-newsletter, Kick in the Tush Club, are a labor of love. I lost 55 pounds over 5 years ago, after a lifetime of yo-yo'ing.

If I can help you in any way, please let me know.

Deliciously yours,
Janice Taylor
www.ourladyofweightloss.com
Home of the Kick in the Tush Club

Mutableblue said...

sorry to hear you are part of the "cyst"-erhood. It took doctors 16 years before they diagnosed me (and in that time I bled for 2 yrs straight) so I know how frustrating it is.

If you ever need to vent, etc. I've BTDT so give me a yell. I'm trying to manage my PCOS without drugs, I take a whole mess of vitamins and herbs and try to follow a whole grains, low carb diet (though that chocolate keeps sneaking in) and regular exercise. I'm subscribed to http://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/ for natural ideas.