Friday, December 01, 2006

A Cause Close To My Heart

Today is World AIDS day this day saddens me becasuse there are so many people infected in this world..One of those people is my cousin she was infected by the man whom she was suppose to marry she found out she was infected the same time she found out she was pregnant with their child..When she confronted him about it he swore up and down he didn't know he had it well come to find out he lied his whole family knew and never felt a need to tell her or his first wife or the women he messed around with after my cousin left him..Thank god their child is healthy. His family had the gall to say well it's not our place to tell his business to these women or to anyone else to them all they said was well they should have used protection well protection isn't 100 % effective he should have had the balls to keep his stuff in his pants if he knew he was infected instead of spreading it around to who knows who else and yes I know it is both people's responsibility to make sure to take care of these things to make sure that things like this don't happen but no one man or women has the right to go out and infect someone one well I will get off my soapbox for now and save it for another day...I will post again later I know I have said that before and I never do this time I will

No comments: