Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday, Monday

Ahh where did the weekend go ? Oh I know I slept it away in a Benadryl Sinus induced sleep and I still feel like crap...It rained this weekend so wasn't much going on anyways...Well Friday I called to make a follow up appt with my Dr about my leg & I was informed that my Dr. was no longer there..WTF ??? I guess she has been gone for a couple of weeks now what pisses me off is when I called to ask her about some pain meds the receptionist told me she would have her nurse call me back and of course she never did I guess she was already gone. I really liked my old Dr. If I was able to use my insurance somewhere else besides that clinic I would go find her.

I had a nice list of my weight-loss questions on a piece of paper on my computer table and now its gone lol...I don't know if I have paper gnomes or what running around here but it's gone into thin air....Saturday(March 10th) was me & Mk's four year anniversary I can't believe its honestly been 4 years already it doesn't seem like that long. Even though I wasn't feeling up to par we had a nice day together cause he had to work Sat night...I had a few epiphanies about my issues with my weight which I will get into in the next post..I am off to relax and read....

2 comments:

Sal said...

Oh my … medicine head buzz! Yuck! Happy anniversary! Get well soon!

Lady Rose said...

Thanks for adding our blog Incredible Shrinking Ladies to your blogroll. We have added your blog to ours. Have a great day! Lady Rose and Mama Kelly