Saturday, May 26, 2007

Quotes & A Blessing

Last year I won this 2007 quote calender and book from Redbook magazine(I love that magazine lol)..Well each month has a quote or some words of wisdom attached and its a little late but I figured I would share the wisdom from the past few months and when each month starts I will share the quote for that month..

  • Jan -Today Is The First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life-American Proverb
  • Feb-Wheresoever You Go, Go With All Your Heart-Confucius
  • March-You Are Pure Potential-Martin De Maat
  • April-A Misty Morning Does Not Signify A Cloudy Day-Ancient Proverb
  • May-May You Always Have Enough Happiness To Keep You Sweet, Enough Trials To Keep You Strong, Enough Success To Keep You Eager, Enough Faith To Give You Courage, And Enough Determination To Make Each Day A Good Day- Blessing

Well that is all for now I feel like crap today my chest and my stomach are playing I wanna hurt more right now for some reason so I am going to go crawl back into bed for a little while and I will post more later...

No comments: