Sunday, August 12, 2007

Drink Recipes~Drink Up !!!!

Someone had inquired about drink listed on my Thursday Thriteen so I figured I would post it here alond with other drinks with almost the same name or similar if anyone tries any of these let me know what you think

Adios Mother--I've had this one

1 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Gin
1 oz. White rum
1 oz. Blue curaçao
6 oz. Sour mix
7-up

Fill Hurricane glass with ice: add 1 oz Vodka: add 1 oz Gin: add 1 oz White Rum: add 1 oz Blue Curacao: Fill glass with equal parts sour mix and Seven Up


Adios Muthafucka


0.5 Part Grand marnier
1 Splash Grenadine
3 parts 151 proof rum
3 parts Triple sec
3 parts Vodka

Mix all together and enjoy....no need to stir

Adios mutha fucka-Shooter recipe-I've had this one
2 parts Gin
2 parts Vodka
1 part Blue curaçao
1 part Pineapple juice
Soda water

Mix everything in a cup with a bit of seltzer, then pour into shot glasses

Adios motherfucker-Shooter recipe

1 oz. Kahlua
1 oz. Tequila

Layer in a shot glass

1 comment:

Beadknitter said...

Thanks for the recipes Rae. I will definitely have to try them.