Sunday, August 26, 2007

Life Or Something Like It....

I honestly couldn't thinI want to thank all of you for your thoughts & well wishes concerning my uncle I really appreciate it... I have been knitting trying to relax & clear my head but it hasn't been helping...

I also wanted to update you all on my uncle's condition well they did a second MRI & the Dr said he say a little not much but a little brain activity going on...He is breathing on his own finally & his heart rate is stabilizing where they want it to so that is good news I have to say I used to love Aug due to my birthday but I gotta tell you I am beginning to hate this month seriously. 13 yrs ago last Saturday(the 25th) my grandfather died he was 85 I have always felt a bond with my grandfather I was born the day before he birthday he is Aug 5th & I am Aug 4th he was hoping I would hold out and be orn on his birthday but I was already a month late I was suppose to be a July baby I was 15 when he passed away I was totally devestated he was the first person that I knew who died as I got older & time passed on every year on or around the 25th of Aug I would dream about him & I could never figure out why that day stood out for me then it dawned on me that was the day he passed away no one else in my family could remember the day he passed away but anyways there is a reason I am telling you all of this I don't know if it was a plain coincidence or what but the 25th was the day my uncle started breathing on his own...Everyone has told my uncle its ok to go if he needs to they understand alot has happend in the past few months & we know he is tired all we can do is hope for the best k of a title or this post so bear with me.

No comments: