Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Today Is A Good Day

Well 3 good things happened well good for me anyways I figured I would post them here..Well the first is today is my Blog Anniversary its been a whole year that I have had this blog & I have to say I am surprised it is still up and actually current & updated & had readers I want to thank all of your guys who have stopped by & read my ramblings within the last yr I appreciate all of you especially in the last few months with all the things going on with my uncle.
The second thing which means alot to me is today makes 1 whole year since I've given up soda & I have to say it feels good I really didn't think I could last this long considering I've tried before & ended up back drinking soda but I think I have finally made it yippee..Last but not least I finished my scarf & it didn't take me a month like I thought it would I am thinking about making another so I have 2 to send out below is a picture of the finished project I think it's a little wide so I will make it a little smaller next time I hope you are all doing well have a good evening if you haven't read there is a update on my uncle in the previous post...

2 comments:

SignGurl said...

Happy blog anniversary!

I'm so proud of you for giving up soda. I know how hard it is. It's been almost a year for me too.

Alice said...

Congrats to your anniversary! And the scarf is so gorgeous, I love the colours!