Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 9~ 13 Quotes I Like

Thirteen Things about RAE

These are 1 quotes I like some are from famous people some aren't but I figured I would share them with you all Enjoy !!!
1."You Give Your Loyalty To Your Country Always But To Your Government When It Deserves It"~Mark Twain
2."I'm Ashamed Of What I've Did, But I'm Not Ashamed Of What I've Done To Correct My Mistakes"-The Late Eddie Guerrero
3."Yesterday Is History, Tomorrow Is A Mystery, Today Is A Gift"...Eleanor Roosevelt~~***
4."If You Lived To Be A Hundred, I Want To Live To Be A Hundred Minus One Day So I Never Have To Live Without You"~Winnie The Pooh
5."Sometimes I Lie Awake At Night And Ask "Why Me?", Then A Voice Answers "Nothing Personal Your Name Just Happened To Come Up" ~Charlie Brown
6."Those Who Fail History Are Doomed To Repeat It"~Unknown
7."There Is A Fine Line Between Loving Life And Being Greedy For It"~Maya Angelou
8."Millions Of Spiritual Creatures Walk Th Earth Unseen, Both When We Sleep And When We Awake"~John Milton
9."Before You Embark On A Journey Of Revenge, Dig Two Graves"~Confucius
10."It's Not The Years In Your Life That Count. It's The Life In Your Years"~Abraham Lincoln
11."Be The Change You Wish To See In The World"~Gandhi
12."One Day Your Life Will Flash Before Your Eyes. Make Sure Its Worth Watching"~Unknown
13."Sing Like Nobody's Listening,
Live Like It's Heaven On Earth,
Work Like You Don't Need The Money,
Love Like You've Never Been Hurt,
And Dance Like No One's Watching"~Unknown
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Bloggers said...

Great post

My 13 is up on

http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Country Dawn said...

I love that Maya Angelou quote!

Carrie Lofty said...

"What progress we are making. In the Middle Ages they would have burned me. Now they are content with burning my books." Sigmund Freud, 1933

Anonymous said...

Those were some good quotes. There were several I'd never heard before....

Cynthia said...

Awww, I like the Pooh quote!

Susan Demeter said...

I love #10 sooo very true! Happy TT :)

Anonymous said...

Great list! People need to be reminded of #1.

Tink said...

I love quotes, great list!!
Thanks for visiting my Mabon TT.