Monday, September 17, 2007

Why Didn't Someone Tell Me ?

That Christmas is only 3 freaking months away ? Come on people you all have to keep me up on things like this lol...We have a few things already brought but alot more to pick up I swear every year the months fly by & it gets here faster & faster. I was thinking about making dishclothes this year to for family members as a stocking stuffer. I had to rip my scarf apart & restart it me & the yarn had a few choice words for one another lol so I have to start all over again. I finally went through all they yarn & other things MK's parents brought us from his grandmother's yarn stuff when they came up here goodness gracious I got a ton more yarn & some more regular needles & some corcular needles. I need to upgrade to a bigger tub soon cause I am running out of storage options here lol...


I am sitting here watching QVC's halloween show they have some really cool stuff on these shows as much as I watch QVC & HSN I have yet to order anything from either place my luck once I start I won't be able to stop lol..I like Halloween but I refuse to buy any candy this yr lol the last 3 yrs that we have lived here I have gotten candy & no kids show up lol we live in an apt complex & I know there are kids around here but maybe they go to the bigger neighborhoods & Trick or Treat there but I bet this yr I don't buy any candy they will show up in packs lol.Well my scarf is calling I need to catch up on some blogs & then get back to knitting .....

No comments: