Wednesday, December 26, 2007

TT # 23~ 13 Christmas Gifts We Received Or Gave This Yr

Thirteen Things about RAE

I hope everyone had a Happy Holidays & had a great day with family & friends since this is the week of Christmas I figured I would write about some of the things me & Mk received or some of the gifts we gave out for Christmas lol I can't think of anything else at the moment & don't want to post my resolutions till next week LOL yea I know I need more ideas lol Enjoy.....

1.Microwave given to me & Mk from his parents ours died last week man I missed having one lol since I'm hooked on my Microwave does that make me a bad person lol I still use my stove too
2.Tom Tom GPS system-given to Mk's parents from me & Mk they have a motor him & neither of them like reading maps lol
3.Remote Controlled Helicopter-given to Mk from his sister Chris lol
4.Wine Opener with misc glass charms,thermometer & other things-given to Mk's sister Pat & her husband Max from me & Mk
5.Brethe Air Revitalizer-given to me & Mk from his parents
6.Dr Scholls Back Massager-give to Mk's brother Rex from me & Mk he is a Janitor & a volunteer Firefighter so figured it would come in handy can use it at home or in the car
7.Car Stereo-given to Mk from his parents the one he has in his car now is a tad bit old lol
8.Black Onyx & Marasite cross necklace-given to me from MK I love it
9. Kniffy Knitter Long Loom Set-given to Mk's mom from me & Mk she loves the circle ones so we figured well might as well get her the long ones
10.Nintendo DS-given to Mk from me
11.$ 25.00 Starbucks gift card-given to Mk niece from me & Mk
12.Advent Calendars-given to Mk's sister Chris from me & Mk she collects them
13.Black & Decker Laser Level-for Mk's brother in law Ray from me & Mk
I hope everyone out there got at least one thing that was on their list this yr

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


13 comments:

Open Grove Claudia said...

I would never think to give an advent calendar, yet I bet it's a great gift. Hmm.... I'm glad you have your micro back! :)

Happy TT.

My TT is up: Thirteen people who inspired me in 2007.

Moondancer said...

Nice list of gifts, there are several I wouldn't even know what they were. I love gadgets.

Happy TT

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com

ellen b. said...

Looks like you got some nice gifts and gave some out too! Enjoy...

Anonymous said...

Some very nice gifts there. I wouldn't mind some of them myself!

Natalie said...

Sounds like a good Christmas all around!

My Thursday Thirteen is up too! :)

Anonymous said...

Some very nice gifts there! And looks like you had a fab Christmas!:)

Here's mine for this week!
Thursday 13
Enjoy the rest of the Holidays!

Anonymous said...

I got a pair of puma's and lots of much needed maternity clothes.
Fun list
Maribeth
www.marnini.wordpress.com

pussreboots said...

Happy TT. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

I love my Knifty Knitter looms. My oldest daughter (6) got a set for Christmas, and she's already working on a project.

Great list by the way.

Anonymous said...

SCORE!!!

Lori said...

It sounds like an awesome Christmas for everyone. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by:)

Tink said...

Great gifts!
Thanks for visiting my resolutions TT.
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

哈啦論壇
浪漫月光論壇
中暑
中暑 abc 急救
BMI
糖尿病
無蝦米正式版
kmplayer繁體中文版
爆爆王無敵程式
mlb中文官方
迅雷5下載
you tube 中文版
smg 軟體
facebook中文介面
免費掃毒軟體
音樂播放軟體 winamp
adobe reader
wwindows 7 序號申請
windows 7 beta
7zip 中文版
PhotoImpact 12
ie8 0繁體中文版
nero 9序號產生器
pigo 遊戲網法
winzip 9 0 繁體中文版
mxie v0 6 0 1 繁體中文版
ewido 線上掃毒版
rocketdock 中文化
quicktime player 繁體中文版
pcman下載
emule 繁體中文版
生份證產生器