Friday, November 10, 2006

Catch-Up

Man I am kicking myself in the ass now for taking so long to get back to this blog when I first started it I told myself I was going to keep up on it and not slack off well I guess I goofed up on that one now didn't I.....But I have to say the end of Oct beginning of Nov has been the few weeks from hell life decided to drop some bombs one on top of the other a few things have been taken care of just waiting for the other shoe to drop on the final situation I am so hoping for the best....Well I have been thinking of going back to school to get a college degree. I will have to do it online for now but something is better then nothing..I will have to come back again tonight and blog more I have alot of things on my mind that I need to get off but there are a few things I need to take care of...

No comments: