Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Easy To Add On Hard To Subtract

As I was sitting here reading my email I began thinking something about weight and weigh-loss..Why is weight so easy to gain and so hard to get rid of it ? I swear I feel my ass & thighs spread everytime I see a commerical on tv or walk past the junk food alise at the grocery store lol...For some people its hard for them to gain weight and easy to lose it and then you have people who have a fast metabolism..I swear I have the metabolism of a freakin snail or a turtle..My family is a mixture of sizes on my Dad's side most of the women are as they in family call it "big-boned" lol...On my mom's side there are a few women who are "big-boned" maybe 2 at the most..my sister was always small that was until she got pregnant with my nephew then well for her there was no going back but she has lost weight from what i've heard I haven't seen her in a few years...I was a ok size kid until the inevitable happend I hit puberty lol and well you know the rest is history...But anyways back to the original topic I wish it was as easy to get rid of the weight as it was to pack it on..I had something else I wanted to talk about but for the life of me I can't remember what it was I swear that has been happening alot lately I have CRS (Can't Remember Shit) symdrome lol....I will remember eventually

No comments: